Ginger Peanut Soup
- 1 1/2 cups broccoli, chopped
- 1 1/2 cups cauliflower, chopped
- 2 medium onions, chopped
- 1 Tbsp. fresh ginger, grated
- 3 cloves of garlic, chopped
- 1/4 tsp. cayenne pepper
- 1/2 tsp. salt 1/2 tsp. pepper
- 2 Tbsp. olive oil
- 3 cups vegetable stock or water
- 1 can (28oz.) diced tomatoes
- 1 Tbsp. natural peanut butter
In a large soup pot, saute the broccoli, cauliflower, onions, ginger, garlic, cayenne, salt, and pepper in oil on medium heat until vegetables are tender.
Add the stock, tomatoes, and peanut butter.
Reduce heat and simmer for 20 minutes, stirring occasionally.
Served topped with peanuts.
Soup prepared / recipe provided by:
Dave Mercier, Art Director