Focus Groups & Research Facility
Zone 5 delivers the power of knowledge that drives your marketing plans. We provide expert analysis and consulting to help you put those results to work.
Focus Groups: We deliver the power of knowledge that drives your marketing plans. A lot is riding on your research study. But we go far beyond recruiting and renting a room. Zone 5 provides expert analysis and consulting. It is with our insight that organizations are able to better understand obstacles and opportunities ahead.
Moderation: We have a professionally trained moderator on staff who can take your project from conception, through planning, recruitment supervision, moderation and analysis and reporting. He has moderated more than 300 sessions in a variety of sectors, including healthcare, higher education, legal and banking, among others.
Recruitment: Our firm is known for our recruiters' thorough screening processes that deliver qualified, reliable participants for your market research studies. Our staff is also experienced in recruiting the toughest participant groups including; engineers, business economists, attorneys and physicians.
Usability Testing: Is your web design really working? Let us find out. From helping determine what should be tested, to writing and implementing the test, usability testing from Zone 5 will get you the best, most effective results you can.
Facilities: For qualitative research studies, Zone 5 has a modern, in-house research facility equipped with a soundproof one-way mirror, high-quality recording equipment, and a separate observation room w/video streaming.
Zone 5 has an in-house research facility designed in 2008 by experienced moderators specifically to be the most efficient and modern focus group center available in the Capital Region. Thoughtfully designed. Comfortable. Efficient.
Our conference room is equipped with:
- One-way mirror with double-glass sound barrier
- Audio tape recorders, with back-up equipment
- High-quality color video with recording on CDROM/DVD
- Separate audio-visual control room
- Multi-direction, low-noise, ceiling-mounted microphones
- Comfortable seating for up to 6-8 people with writing tables for viewers
- High-quality speakers for clearer sound transmission
- Videostreaming capabilities via the Internet
- WiFi Computer access
- Business center with fax, copier, etc.
- Large buffet/serving areas
- Color monitors
- Three separate lounges
- Full gourmet kitchen, foosball table
- Hampton Inn & Suites is conveniently located directly across the street for out-of-town clients, moderators and guests along with 74 State and the Crowne Plaza Albany-City Center in close proximity.
Our firm is known for our recruiters' thorough screening processes that deliver qualified, reliable participants for your market research studies. Our staff is also experienced in recruiting the toughest participant groups including; engineers, business economists, attorneys and physicians.
The Region's Demographics
The area called New York's Capital Region (aka "Tech Valley") is home to more than one million people and encompasses five counties in upstate New York. The region is the seat of State Government and home to more than 22 colleges and universities. The region is also widely recognized as a premier site for the development of innovative, high technology companies. The following are sites that offer in-depth reports on the regions social and demographic profile:
- Capitol District Regional Planning Commission. A local organization with robust data on regional demographic and growth projection data.
- The Center for Economic Growth. The region's leading economic development agency.
- U.S. Census
Please contact Paul Fahey at 518-242-7026 or firstname.lastname@example.org for an estimate or to schedule a tour of our facility.